Happy Sunday

8.07.2012


I wouldn't be happier on Sunday. Spend your Sunday with your family on the pool if you are not able to have vacation with them due to time.
I am so natural in these photos, it is obvious from my hair. I got my hair under control with my favorite hat. Shirt is made of towel and it is my favorite beach dress from Chloé.
How are my photo effects?

Pazar gününü daha mutlu geçiremezdim. Ailenizle tatili bir türlü denk getiremiyorsanız bir Pazar gününü birlikte havuzda geçirin. 
Bu fotoğraflarda tamamen doğalım, saçlarımdan belli oluyordur. Şapkayla tamamen kontrol altına alındılar. Üstümdeki Chloé havlu üst plajda giydiğim favorilerimden...
Fotoğraf efektlerim nasıl?










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger