Selçuk - ancient city Ephesus (Efes harabeleri)

8.23.2012


Now, you are welcome to antique city called Ephesus. Many tourists come to visit here from all over the world. It is fascinating. During this trip, we saw 3 out of twelve Ion cities. Ephesus is one of them. Erythrai is the other one which you saw in this post. Third one will be here soon. These places form cultural part of our roadtrip. We enjoyed it so much but at the same it was so exhausting because of climbing and hot weather. Anyway, this lead us to stay perfect place which will be here tomorrow on Caramélisée. 
Did you like my dress which was very difficult to hold due to wind? I combined it with my hat, I had no other chance, the sun was burning. You decide if my bf Gökhan was Indiana Jones :)
Here is the story of my dress: I was so uncomfrotable with my jeans and tshirt on my last working day and I couldnt be able to continue night for celebration with them. So I went to closest store and got this dress. It saved my life, basically. Then I realized that the skirt part, the long part of its back and details on the top back are so nice. I have chosen the right dress, I guess :) 

Şimdi bir antik kente giriş yapıyoruz. Dünyanın dört bir yanından turistlerin akın ettiği Efes harabeleri, insanı hayran eden bir yer. Orta okuldayken ailemle Efes'e gitmiştik ama çok hatırladığım söylenemezdi, turumuzun kültürel kısmında buraya uğramaya karar verdik. Zaten on iki Iyon devletinden 3 ünü görmüş olduk. Erythrai yani Ildır hakkındaki yazımı hatırlarsınız. İnanılmaz keyifli ama diğer yandan da çok yorucuydu, güneş koruyucularımızı sürmesek haşlanırdık. Bizi yorması çok güzel bir yerde kalmamıza vesile oldu. Neresi olduğunu yarın ki yayınımda göreceksiniz.
Rüzgarda zapt etmekte zorlandığım elbisemi beğendiniz mi? Şapkamla tamamladım çünkü o güneşte başka çaremiz yoktu. Gökhan da Indiana Jones muydu siz karar verin :)
Bu elbisemin hikayesi de şöyle: Son iş günümde giydiğim tşört ve pantolon beni o kadar bunaltmıştı ki akşam yapacağımız kutlamaya asla o kıyafetlerle devam edemeyecektim. Gittim en yakın mağazaya, bulabildiğim en rahat elbise buydu, ben de alıverdim. O akşam çok rahat ettiğimi de itiraf etmeliyim, sonra fark ettim ki elbisenin etek kısmı, arkasının uzunluğu, arka sırt detayları çok güzelmiş. Aceleyle aldığım bu elbise de iyi bir seçim yapmışım meğersem :)


Antique theatre:



Small one: 


Library:








Toilets for men:


Careful to mosaics:





My zodiac sign: Aries











14th August - Ephesus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger