Contemporary Istanbul 2012

11.28.2012


I am so excited to say that it has been nearly 1 year that I opened my blog Caramélisée. My first post was Contemporary Istanbul 2011. This year, also my father and I had chance to go and visit this incredible art area. You will see lots of photos, don't be bored. They are all amazing contemporary art pieces, just genious. I am really impressed. What do you think?
Also, I think my outfit was pretty chic with just the touch of jacket.   

Çok heyecanlanarak söylüyorum ki blogum Caramélisée'yi açalı neredeyse 1 sene oldu. Geçen sene gittiğim Contemporary Istanbul 2011 fuarıyla açılışı yapmıştım. Bu sene de sizi bu fuar hakkında aydınlatacağım gibi gözüküyor. Bu postta çook fotoğraf göreceksiniz, sıkılmayın her biri birbirinden güzel çağdaş sanat eserleri, çok zekice. Ben çok etkilendim, siz de beğendiniz mi?  
Ayrıca, kıyafetimin şık olduğunu düşünüyorum, sadece ceketin dokunuşu yeterli.





























































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger