Steak House: Özgür Şef

11.26.2012


I have been crazy because of some problems going through on Blogger, never mind now I am ready. On friday, we have been to a steakhouse. I am not a big fan of steak but my bf Gokhan certainly is. I am a big fan of wine, actually. I mean I can eat steak for the harmony with red wine :) So, the night was great and here is our dinner. 
I was wearing my sparkling top and a black skirt. 

Blogger sorunları beni delirtti ama olsun yine karşınızda ve hazırım. Cuma akşamı Kalamış'taki Özgür Şef'e gittik. Aslında, ben çok steak delisi sayılmam ama Gökhan kesinlikle öyle. Ben daha çok şarabın etle uyumunu severim aslında. Yani, şarap içmek için et yiyebilirim mesela :) Sonuç olarak, bol sohbetli güzel bir akşam geçirdik ve herkese Özgür Şef'i tavsiye ederim, herşeyçok lezzetliydi. 
Bu sene çok moda olan parıltılı üstümü ve siyah eteğimi giymiştim bu güzel akşama. 




Contemporary Istanbul Photos soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger