H&M and Maison Margiela Party

11.15.2012


Last night you all know, I have attended to H&M and Maison Margiela Party. It is all about of course chaos. Other than that I liked the collection but I think it is little bit expensive and we couldnt take the risk to wait for payment, it was full. So, I didn't prefer to buy but me and my friend just want to feel the environment and of course inform you about this fashion event in Istanbul.
I was wearing a jumper on my dress and brand new boots. You can find the brands at the end of the post. So, here are the photos, what do you think?

Dün akşam bildiğiniz gibi H&M ve Maison Margiela alışveriş partisine katıldım. Tabii ki bir kez daha karmaşadan ibaret oldu, koleksiyonu beğenmiştim ama bana biraz pahalı geldi ayrıca, satın alma kuyruğunu göze alamadık, öyle bir sıra vardı ki. Aslında gözüm ayakkabılardaydı ama o kadar rahatsızdı ki, aynı Marni koleksiyonundaki topuklular gibi :) Sonuç olarak, bir şey almadım ama arkadaşım Ecem'le sadece atmosferi yaşamak ve eğlenmek istedik. Ve tabii ki sizi bu moda etkinliği hakkında bilgilendirmek istedim.
Elbisemin üstüne yeni aldığım siyah kazağı ve botları giydim. Markaları postun sonunda görebilirsiniz.
Etkinlik ve koleksiyon hakkında ne düşünüyorsunuz?   


All starts like this :)






















Jumper - Topshop
Necklace - vintage
Dress - H&M
Boots - Mango

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger