Very Cold Out There...

11.11.2012


Last evening me and my mother went for a shopping, it was so cold. But it has a good effect which motivates us to do more shopping :) Gloves, boots, socks... You will see them all so many times on me :) Lets see what I was wearing? 

Dün akşam annemle ufak bir alışveriş turuna çıktık, bu nasıl bir soğuk biri bana açıklasın resmen ara dönem yaşayamadan soğuklara teslim olduk :) Her neyse ama soğuğun iyi etkisi; kalın şeylere ihtiyaç duymaktan dolayı alışveriş kaçınılmaz oldu. Eldivenler, botlar, çoraplar... Hepsini bol bol göreceksiniz üstümde artık :) Şimdi bakalım dün akşam ne giymişiimm? 
Oylar için son günler, en çalışkan blog muyum? 














Many of you are asking what am I wearing, so here they are:
Black dress - Mango
Jean coat - Topshop
Neutral coat - Gypsy by Roman
Leopard scarf - H&M
Boots - Yargıcı
Bag - Zara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger