Last Day in San Diego

5.22.2012


I am writing today's post in the excitement of being at home safely. I am feeling so different since I am back. It was the first time that I was so far from my home such a very long time. We were pretty occupied in our last day in San Diego. First, we visited the popular outlet Las Americas, then Coronado Island (I loved the place so I had to be there again), and kissing statue which is one of the symbol of San Diego. You will see how romantic it is, now.  


Sağ salim eve dönmemin heyecanı içinde yazıyorum size bugünkü yayınımı. Evime döndüğüm için çok farklı bir heyecan yaşıyorum. İlk defa bu kadar uzun zaman evimden uzakta kaldım, dolayısıyla bütün bunlar benim için bir ilk. San Diego'daki son günümüzü çok dolu geçirdik. Önce oranın ünlü outlet'i Las Americas'a gittik, oradan tekrar Coronado adasına (tadı damağımda kalmıştı, gitmesem olmazdı), en son da San Diego'nun simgesi öpüşen heykeli görmeye gittik. Ne kadar romantik olduğunu göreceksiniz şimdiki resimlerde.



Border of Mexico (Tijuana) from the outlet:








 San Diego Kissing Statue:







Baseball Stadium:



1 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! That statue is too cute
    xx
    I Want It All
    PS: Please remove word verification

    ReplyDelete

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger