My Sunny Prom Dress

5.30.2012



I had graduated from Saint Joseph High School in the year of 2008 and I wore this dress on my prom night. I thought that this post can be an idea for people who will gradute this year. I returned to my old days, so excited. This dress is inspired by Blumarine and BCBG dresses and tailored. Maybe this can counted as old fashion but I wanted show you that you can choose a dress from your favorite designer or brand, make it tailored (of course not the exact, my dress is a mixture of my inspiration) and don't have to pay lots of money. I loved the most waist decolette of this dress, I think it is still applicable. What is your choice for magical prom night?




2008 yılında Saint Joseph Lisesi'nden mezun oldum ve mezuniyet gecesinde bu elbiseyi giydim. Bu sene mezuniyet gecesine heyecanla hazırlananlara fikir olabilir diye düşündüm. Tekrar giyip eski günlere döndüm, çok heyecanlıydı. Bu elbise Blumarine ve BCBG markalarının elbiselerinden esinlendildi ve yapıldı. Belki şimdi için eski moda olabilir ama beğendiğiniz bir marka veya tasarımcıdan esinlenip elbisenizi diktirebileceğinizi (tabii tamamen taklit edin demiyorum, sadece ilham alın her zamanki gibi) ve çok büyük paralar harcamanız gerekmediğini göstermek istedim. Bu elbisenin en çok bel dekoltesini sevmiştim, bence hala da uygulanabilir. Sizin seçiminiz ne olurdu ya da ne olacak?













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger