Why are they my favorites? for first week of May

5.07.2012

1- Rachel Leigh - Necklace



Necklaces can change a lot on our outfits, I just love wearing especially statement necklaces. My mother has these kinds of necklaces and I love to take them from her. So, what can you wear with this necklace?

Kolyeler kıyafetinizde çok şey değiştirebilir, özellikle büyük kolyeleri takmayı çok seviyorum. Annemin bu tip kolyesi çok var ve özellikle ondan çalmayı çok seviyorum. Peki, bu kolyeyle ne giyebilirsiniz?

                   Equipment             Just Cavalli               

2- Tory Burch - Swimsuit Pouch

Our time to swim is coming, I like wearing simple but cool on the beach, this pouch will suit your bikini with its color and you can put your phone, your eye pencil and your money. Look what I have chosen to wear it? Simple but elegant bikini and sandals. 

Deniz mevsimi yolda, plajlarda sade ama cool görünümü seviyorum, bu 'çanta' da bikininin yanında rengiyle çok şık gözükecek ve de içine telefonunuzu, göz kaleminizi, paranızı koyabilirsiniz. Bakın bunu takmak için neler seçtim? Basit ama elegan bir bikini ve sandaletler.

                    Charlie by Matthew Zink         Gucci 


3- Thayer - One Shoulder Goddess Dress


I think after Spartacus series these Goddess dresses become fashionable, I really like these kinds of dresses. I remember when I was little, we had been to a holiday village and there was Roman Empire night. Everybody had wore one shoulder white dresses. I was so little but I still remember good feeling of that night. So, this dress is more modernized type of them. I have chosen chic and colorful cuff and earrings for this dress. Asos.com is selling these earrings under the name of ear cuff, isn't it so pretty?

Sanırım Spartacus dizisinden sonra 'Tanrıça' elbiseleri moda oldu, şahsen ben o dizideki kadınların giydiklerini çok beğeniyorum. Küçükken gittiğimiz bir gece Roma gecesi yapılmıştı, herkes tek omuz beyaz elbiseler giymişti. Ben çok küçüktüm ama hep bende bıraktığı güzel hissi anımsarım. Bu elbise de daha modernize edilmişi denilebilir. Bu elbise için şık ve renkli bir 'cuff' (geniş bilezik) ve küpe seçtim. Bu küpeler Asos'ta satılıyor, adı 'ear cuff' olarak geçiyor, çok orijinal değil mi?


            Emilio Pucci                   Image 3 of ASOS Filigree Leaf Ear Cuff



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger