My Scarf for Point Loma, San Diego

5.12.2012



I have told you that I am leaving San Diego in 1 week, we have still much to discover. I will post photos of Point Loma, Cabrillo National Monument and Lighthouse soon but now it is time for what did I choose to wear for this little trip? Actıally, I had a simple outfit with leather shorts, knitwear and the most comfortable Birkenstock sandals but I made it more attractive and colorful with one huge scarf. My scarf is from H&M, so, here are the photos, enjoy!


By the way, my friend Burcu sent me some photos about summer in Prague, be ready for inspiration!




Size San Diego'da 1 haftam kaldığından bahsetmiştim, ama hala keşfedecek çok yerimiz var, yakında Point Loma, Cabrillo National Monument and Lighthouse'un fotoğraflarını koyacağım. Ama şimdi bu küçük gezimiz için ne giydiğimden bahsetmek istiyorum. Aslında, deri şort, triko ve çok rahat Birkenstock sandaletlerimle normal bir kıyafet içindeyim ama kıyafeti bir büyük şalla daha çekici ve renkli hala getirdim. Şalım H&M'den, işte resimler, keyfini çıkarın!


Bu arada arkadaşım Burcu Prag'dan yaz fotoğrafları yolladı bana, ilham için hazır olun!













1 comments:

  1. Great blog posted here.. this was exactly the information I really need this information Thanks for sharing this blog.. :)
    ----
    Tahsin
    Low Testosterone

    ReplyDelete

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger