So 70's in Lake Murray, San Diego

5.05.2012


My dear followers, I know you missed me and my posts. This week I was so busy with my finals and projects. I am going back to Istanbul in 2 weeks, it is really surprising how the time has passed. But, it is certain that this adventure has been turning point in my life. People who ask me about my life here, I am telling that I am ready to go home. I miss my family and friends and also Istanbul so much. I already have many plans in Istanbul and I can't wait to share them with you. Ok, I am done with Istanbul right now and passing to how I am spending my last weeks in San Diego. I haven't done with my finals yet but I am trying to discover more about San Diego. I don't know why I am like leaving everything to last minute, I have decided to go everywhere. What can I do, I am like that. I bet my parents are laughing so much while they are reading this, they are always making fun of me because of this perfect feature of mine. But I think it is the problem of our age, what do you say about it?


Today, we went to Lake Murray and El Cajon and finished our day in Little Italy with perfect Italian coffee. To tell the truth, there was nothing much in these places but seeing new places just makes me happy. My friend told me that my dress is like in 70's and she is totally right. This dress was a present years ago but I am still wearing it in summer. By the way, I know you expect photos from Artwalk San Diego but I couldn't take them from my friends camera yet, I will post them in the next one, photos are amazing. We continue our discoveries tomorrow with Coranado Island. Keep following!




İzleyicilerim, biliyorum beni ve yazılarımı özlediniz. Bu hafta sınav ve projelerime yoğunlaştım, burada finallerimiz başladı bile. 2 hafta sonra İstanbul'a dönüyorum, burada zamanım nasıl geçti, haftalar nası geçti gerçekten şaşıp kalıyorum. Ama bu macera hayatım için bir dönüm noktası oldu, orası kesin. Artık soran herkese eve dönmeye hazır olduğumu söylüyorum çünkü yakınlarımı çok özlemenin yanı sıra, İstanbul'u da çok özledim. Şimdiden İstanbul için bir sürü program hazırladım, sizinle paylaşmak için de sabırsızlanıyorum. Ama artık İstanbul'dan konuşmayı kesiyorum ve San Diego'daki son zamanlarımı nasıl geçiriyorum, ona geçiyorum. Ders ve sınav faslını tam olarak atlatmadım ama boş bulduğum zamanlarımda burayı daha çok keşfetmeye geçtim. Niye böyleyim bilmiyorum, her şeyi yine son zamana bırakıyorum, 2 haftam kaldı ya her yeri gezeceğim, ama ne yapıyım böyle biriyim işte, eminim ailem de bunu okurken çok gülmüştür, hep benle dalga geçerler, 'yumurta kapı sistemi' diye, ama sanırım bu çağımızın hastalığı, ne dersiniz?


Bugün Lake Murray ve El Cajon'a gittik ve günü Little Italy'de enfes İtalyan kahvesiyle bitirdik. Çok açıkça söylemek gerekirse, ilk gittiğimiz iki yerde de çok ilginç şeyler yoktu ama yeni yerler görmek beni çok mutlu ediyor. Elbiseme gelince arkadaşım 70'lerden gelmiş gibi olduğumu söyledi ve haklı da. Bu elbise bana yıllar önce hediye gelmişti ama yazları çok severek giyiyorum hala. Bu arada San Diego Artwalk ile ilgili fotoğrafları da beklediğinizi biliyorum ama o resimleri arkadaşımın makinesiyle çektiğimizden bir türlü alamadım, bir sonraki yayınımda onları koyacağım, fotolar süper. Hızlı keşiflerimize yarın Coronado adasıyla devam ediyoruz. Takipte kalın!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger