Istanbul - The Bosphorus

7.01.2012


Sorry, for the delay. Yesterday, I woke up with a terrible throat ache. I think it is because of air condition in stores affected me while I was trying clothes. You should be careful to air condition.
Now, get ready for our super city Istanbul from my view. This is the bosphorus connecting Asia and Europe, it is such a relief to watch this wonderful view and reminds me always how lucky I am. 


Erteleme için özür dilerim. Dün korkunç bir boğaz ağrısıyla uyandım. Mağazalarda kıyafet denerken maruz kaldığım klima yüzünden olsa gerek, aman dikkat edin.
Şimdi, İstanbul'un muhteşem boğaz manzarasıyla sizi başbaşa bırakacağım. Burayı izlemek beni çok rahatlatıyor ve burada yaşadığım için ne kadar şanslı olduğumu hatırlıyorum, bir de şu trafiği olmasa.














The second longest building in Europe, Sapphire:


Soon we are with you with car fashion :)

Yakında araba modasıyla da karşınızdayız :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger