Casual Chic

7.02.2012



I want to go back to these fun days, I am missing a lot of things because of my sickness. I am trying to spend time outside - I even ate sushi - however after 2 hours it becomes impossible. Being sick in summer just sucks. I hope I will be better soon. 
Today, I wanna start to this week sharing my casual outfit. I like the green color of lines on the shirt, linen fabric of the shorts and of course my addicted Massimo Dutti Bag. These sandals are my favorite in last 2 years, I can't throw them away. I don't think that I could find this kind of sandals again. They are from Yargıcı which is Turkish brand same as my boots published by another French blogger. Also, I like the blue color and style of my boyfriend's shorts. So what do you think?
Have a wonderful week!

Bu eğlenceli günlere geri dönmek istiyorum, şuan ki soğuk algınlığım yüzünden bir sürü şeyi kaçırıyorum, dışarıda zaman harcamaya çalışsam da - sushi bile yemeye çıktım, yılmadım - 2 saat sonra dayanamaz hale geliyorum. Umarım yakında iyileşirim, yazın hasta olmak korkunç. 
Bugün, günlük kıyafetimle haftaya merhaba deme kararı aldım. Üstümdeki trikonun çizgilerinin yeşil rengini, şortumun keten kumaşını ve hep bayılarak taktığım Massimo Dutti çantamı çok sevdim. Bu sandaletler de son 2 yıldır favorilerim, onları atmaya kıyamıyorum ve onlar gibisini de bulabileceğimi sanmıyorum. Bunlar yine Yargıcı'nın, aynı Fransız blogger tarafından blogunda konu alınan çizmelerim gibi. Ayrıca da, erkeklere sesleniyorum, erkek arkadaşımın şortunun mavi rengini ve stilini sevdim. Siz ne diyorsunuz?
Harika bir hafta geçirin, benim yerime de bol bol gezin! 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger