We Had Fun After Surfing

2.26.2012


I know that you all want to hear about my surfing adventure, next week I will share my photos while surfing. I should firstly say that it is an incredible feeling even it is scary to struggle with ocean waves, Of course, for the first class I couldnt stay on the board but it is obvious that I will be better.


After the class finished, we went tom discover around the Pacific beach. You will witness about where people are residing (we went to neighborhood which you see in the second picture). All of them have ocean view and in the calm atmosphere... While we were sitting on bench watching the ocean and surfers, we had a chance to talk few people. When we said that 'We are planning to live here, in the future', the first reaction was 'Good Luck' of the woman. I wonder where I will be after 10 years while reading my blog :)




Biliyorum, hepiniz heyecanla sörf maceralarımı merak ediyorsunuz, haftaya sörf görüntülerimi sizlerle paylaşacağım. İnanılmaz bir his, dalgaların içinde boğuşmak biraz korkutucu olsa da o his mükemmel, tabii daha sörf tahtasının üzerinde durabildiğimi söyleyemeyecğim ama daha ilk ders olduğunu varsayarsak iyi sayılabilirim. 


Ders sona erdikten sonra etrafı keşfe çıktık, şimdi fotoğraflarda insanların nerelerde yaşadığına şahit olacaksınız ( 2. fotoğrafta gördüğünüz evlerin olduğu mahalleye gittik). Hepsi okyanus manzaralı ve sükunet içinde... Banklarda oturmuş okyanusu ve sörfçüleri izlerken bir kaç insanla konuşma şansı bulduk. Bir hanıma şaka mayetinde 'İleride burada yaşamayı düşünüyoruz' deyince kadının ilk tepkisi 'Good Luck' oldu. 10 sene sonra bloguma baktığımda bakalım nerede olacağım :) 





































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger