Welcome to San Diego Downtown

2.28.2012



I have noticed that I don't know much about San Diego where I am living after my vacation to San Francisco, I have been to downtown but never discovered it enough. So, we decided to go to downtown for saturday with my girls. After we walked around in Broadway Avenue where is the most popular one, we found ourselves in San Diego Bay. It is called Seaport Village and frontifit there is elite Coranado Island, we will go there when the weather is warmer, because we are planning to swim in the ocean.


I have chosen a transparent long sleeve shirt, i am keeping it for a long time but I didn't show you before. 


I am wishing you all a good week, I am thinking about new projects for my blog, so keep me following...




San Francisco keşfilerimden sonra yaşadığım şehri yeteri kadar gezmediğimi fark ettim, daha şehir merkezine doğru düzgün inip gezmemiştim. Kızlarla beraber cumartesi günümüzü şehir merkezinde harcamaya karar verdik. Buranın en ünlü caddesi Broadway'de biraz dolaştıktan sonra kendimizi San Diego körfezinde bulduk. Oraya Seaport village deniyor, karşısında da buranın ünlü elit adası Coronado Island var, oraya da havalar biraz daha güzelleşince gideceğiz, çünkü orada okyanusa girme gibi bir arzumuz var. 


Üstüme giymek için şeffaf bir üst seçtim, ben de uzun zamandır olan bir parça aslında ama daha önce size göstermemiştim. 


Beni okuyan herkese güzel bir hafta diliyorum, blogum için güzel projeler düşünüyorum, beni takip etmeye devam edin...


































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger