All About Eating and Drinking

6.26.2012


These photos are taken from  Blog Milk which I love to follow. Owner of the blog Ana Degenaar is posting about fashion, design, music, branding; everything that you can find positive energy and inspiration with a simple, elegant and chic way. Today, I want to show you inspirational designs about food and eating that I find from this blog. I hope they will give you a lot of ideas, because I am feeling that every time I look to her posts.


Çok severek takip ettiğim Blog Milk adında bir blog var: Çok basit, elegan ve şık yayınlar paylaşıyor. Blogun yazarı, Ana Degenaar moda, tasarım, müzik, marka, pozitif enerji bulabileceğiniz ve tamamen ilham dolu bir dünya sunuyor size. Bugün oradan derlediğim çok sevdiğimiz yeme içme eylemini barındıran tasarımları paylaşmak istedim sizlerle. Umarım size birçok fikir verir, çünkü her baktığımda bana çok ilham veriyor.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger