Remembering Old Days in U.S

6.08.2012


It is already 8th of June. I can't believe that the half of 2012 has passed. I remember flying to San Diego right after the New Year. It has been a great adventure for me and my dearest friends, we had so much fun, what a great experience. I suggest all of you to go for this incredible journey, living abroad for a while. You will be amazed by changes that will occur in you and in your life. Actually, if you want to listen my story, my life got better. I am in Istanbul now and I don't want to go back to San Diego but my experiences out there have helped me to understand my life's worth better. I put this photo because it reminded me the one week that I lived in Los Angeles and that day we had such a good time in Santa Monica with girls and then I ate delicious dinner in one of the good restaurants of LA with my cousin. These places were in my dreams and they became the reality. This fact forces me to make realize more of my dreams and move on with my future on the way that I desire. Time is passing so fast, so it is time to show our full potential in life, this is what makes us and the life better.
If you think that I am so exaggerating, I don't have an answer for you :)

Çoktan Haziranın 8'i oldu bile. 2012 yılının yarısının geçtiğine inanmıyorum. Daha yılbaşının ertesinde San Diego'ya uçuşumu hatırlıyorum. Bu macera benim ve canım arkadaşlarım için mükemmel oldu, nasıl da eğlendik, ne kadar güzel bir deneyim. Yurt dışında bir süre yaşamayı herkese tavsiye edebilirm, eminim hayatınızda ve kendinizdeki değişikliklere hayran kalacaksınız. Eğer benim hikayemi dinlemek isterseniz, hayatımın çok daha güzelleştiğini hissediyorum. Şu anda İstanbul'dayım ve San Diego'ya geri dönmek istemem ama oradaki deneyimlerim hayatımın değerini çok daha iyi anlamamı sağladı. Bu fotoğrafı koydum çünkü bana Los Angeles'ta yaşadığım o bir haftayı hatırlattı, o gün arkadaşlarımla Santa Monica'da çok eğlenceli vakit geçirmiştik daha sonra da kuzenimle lezzetli bir akşam yemeği. Buraları görmek hayallerimdeydi ve gerçek oldu. Ve bu gerçek beni daha fazla hayalimi gerçekleştirebileceğimi ve hayatımı istediğim yönde yaşayabileceğimi gösterdi. Zaman çok hızlı geçiyor ve artık tüm potansiyelimizi gösterme zamanı, kendimizi ve hayatı daha iyi kılan bütün potansiyelimizi gösterebildiğimiz bir dünyadır.
Eğer içinizden amma da edebiyat yaptı, iyi ki bir gezmiş oraları, amma da abarttı diye geçiriyorsanız; size bir cevabım yok :)




1 comments:

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger