So Comfortable

6.14.2012


Today, I was so bored being at home so I decided to wear a really comfortable dress, this maxi dress is one of them. Of course Birkenstock sandals are the best in this issue. So, I wore some colorful accesories to make the outfit younger, purple sandals and pale orange nail polish are part of this colorful accesories. This outfit is fitted with this park called Fenerbahce which is really quiet and refreshing. When I was child, after school, my first grade friends and I used to brought here by our parents on fridays. So I have lots of memories in this park.  


Bugün, evde olmaktan o kadar sıkıldım, o kadar üstüme geliyordu ki her şey, dışarı çıkarken rahat bir elbise giymeye karar verdim. Batik'ten aldığım bu uzun elbisem beni kurtardı diyebilirim. Birkenstock sandaletler zaten bu konuda en iyi. Renkli aksesuarlar takarak bu elbiseyi daha gençleştirmek istedim, tabi mor sandaletler ve ojelerim de bu plan dahilinde. Bu gittiğimiz park Fenerbahçe Parkı'nın, benim üzerimde her zaman dinlendirici bir etkisi olmuştur. Ben ilkokuldayken cuma günleri okuldan sonra annelerimiz bizi bu parka getirirdi, burada çok anım var.   



















1 comments:

  1. Great dreSS
    I love the print$
    you look amazinG
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/
    best

    ReplyDelete

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger