Don't Be Bored of my Skirt...

3.24.2012



I know you all got bored of this skirt but since it is one of the fashionable pieces in this season, I used it in this photo shoot. Did you like the all putfit with leather west and wedges?
p.s: I thank my friend Irem who took all the photos with patience...


Now, I am in Los Angeles, staying in wonderful place called Malibu. Today, I just walked around the neighborhood, ate a lot of delicios Chinese food and rested. Tomorrow, it will be long day because I will discover Los Angeles :) Stay tuned...




Biliyorum bu etekten sıkıldınız ama bu senenin moda parçalarından biri olduğundan bu foto çekiminde kullandım. Yaptığım deri yelek ve ayakkabılarla yaptığım kombini beğendiniz mi ?
p.s: Bütün fotoğrafları sabırla çeken arkadaşım İrem'e teşekkür ediyorum...


Şuanda Los Angeles'ta harika bir yerdeyim, Malibu'da kalıyorum. Bugün sadece etrafı biraz dolaştım, çok lezzetli Çin yemeği yedim ve dinlendim. Yarın uzun bir gün olacak çünkü Los Angeles'ı keşfe çıkıyorum. Takipte kalın...













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger