Surpriseee !

3.22.2012



I woke up in the morning and when I was going to buy some breakfast, my two lovely friends Beril and Sera  prepared surprise for me with post-it's, I loved it, that was a total surprise. Then, we went to Cheesecake Factory and ate awesome cakes. Even on Tuesday night the place was full, so we decided to eat our cakes outside but the taste is so gooodd...

On monday night we went to a club called Shouthouse where plays live music, it was really fun, I even went to stage, it was really cozy atmosphere...

Before Spring break, we had an amazing time with my friends thanks to my birthday, today I will rest a little bit and then get ready for my Los Angeles trip !!! I am going to LA for one week, great posts will be waiting for uuu...


Sabah kalktım, kahvaltı almaya inerken bir baktım çok sevdiğim iki arkadaşım Beril ve Sera bana post-it'lerle sürpriz hazırlamışlar, bayıldım, bana tam bir sürpriz oldu... Sonra da Cheesecake Factory'nin muhteşem cheesecakelerinden yedik. Salı akşamı bile o kadar doluydu ki, biz de pastalarımızı dışarıda yedik ama tadı o kadar muhteşem ki tarif edilemez...

Ondan önceki akşam da Shouthouse diye bir bara gittik, canlı müzik olan bir yer, çok samimi ve sıcak bir ortamdı, çok eğlendim, sahneye bile çıktımm...

Spring break öncesi arkadaşlarımla doğumgünü vesilesiyle çok güzel vakit geçirdik, artık bugün biraz dinleneceğim sonra da Los Angeles için hazırlık zamanıı !!! 1 hafta LA'de kalacağım, çok güzel fotoğraf ve yazılar sizleri bekliyor... 


























Shouthouse night:


Shouthouse gecesi:










You cant find such a photo because pizza which felt down on me also touched my camera and its lens became sauce :) but we cleaned it there is no problem, dont worry...


Böyle bir resmi başka bir yerde bulamazsınız, çünkü üzerime dökülen pizza aynı zamanda kamerama da döküldü ve lens salça oluverdiii :) neyse ki sorun yok temizledik hallettik...









                                          


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger