Marni at H&M

3.03.2012


I totally adored this collection and it also surprised me. I didn't expect this much honestly, I am sharing with you my favorite pieces. African patterns, vivid colors, comfortableness shine out and also I am thinking that it is really cool collection. The interesting thing is that there are chic and timeless pieces that can be used all the day as night and during the day. I really liked it, so what do you think?


Tam anlamıyla bu koleksiyona bayıldım ve gerçeği söyleyeyim beni çok şaşırttı. Bu kadar iyisini beklemiyordum, beğendiğim parçaları sizlerle paylaşıyorum. Afrik desenler, canlı renkler, rahatlık öne çıkıyor aynı zamanda çok da havalı bir koleksiyon olduğunu düşünüyorum. İlginç olan da hem günlük hem gece kullanılabilecek şık ve zamansız parçalar barındırıyor. Ben çok beğendim, siz ne düşünüyorsunuz?





























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger