Front of the HM

3.12.2012




In Istanbul, I am not going in the morning 8 AM to grab some designer clothes to HM because you know it is so crowded, I can't be tolerant to that much people all around trying to buy everything selfishly. However, I wondered what will be the atmosphere in San Diego and also I wanted to buy one item. So, I was in front of the HM at 8.15 AM and I was the last one who was wearing yellow bracelet which means I am allowed to do shopping between 9.00 - 9.15 AM. So, I waited and here are my observations: People with lots of bags, crowd but not so much, people who are running and trying to get everything they can. So, I think that it is the same view but with lesser people.


By the way, did you like my skirt ?




Normalde İstanbul'da sabahın 8'inde tasarım kıyafeti almak için HM'e gitmiyorum, çünkü inanılmaz bir kalabalık oluyor ve bütün insanlar bencilce bütün kıyafetleri almaya çalışıyorlar. Ama açıkçası San Diego'da  nasıl bir atmosfer olacağını çok merak ettim ve bir tşört ve kolye edinmek istedim. Saat 8.15 gibi oradaydım ve sarı bileklik giyiyordum bu demek oluyor ki son sıradayım ve 9 - 9.15 arası alışveriş yapabileceğim. Yani bayağı uzun süre bekledim ve işte gözlemlerim: Torbalar dolusu alışveriş yapan insanlar, kalabalık ama çok fazla değil ve etrafta koşturan ve alabildikleri her şeyi almaya çalışan bir insan topluluğu. Yani İstanbul'la aynı görüntü ama çok daha az insan.


Bu arada, eteğimi beğendiniz mi?










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger