Such a Rainy Day in LA

3.26.2012


Today was so rainy, so we walked around Malibu where I am staying, we were at the beach where only people who are residing here can enter which is included also Julia Roberts :). I was dreaming to swim here and lay down under the sun with my bikinis which I brought here however instead I took nature photos with my jacket and rubber boots. Here it is rainy and dark LA beaches where you always see and dream sunny:

Bugün çok yağmurlu bir gündü, şuan kaldığım yer Malibu'da biraz yürüyüş yaptık, sadece buradaki ev sahiplerinin girebildiği özel plajdaydık, buna Julia Roberts da dahil :). Burada yanımda getirdiğim bikinileri giymeyi hayal ederken, üzerimde mont ayağımda çizme yağmur altında doğa resimleri çektim, işte her zaman güneşli, cıvıl cıvıl gördüğünüz ya da hayal ettiğiniz LA sahillerinin yağmurlu ve karanlık hali:





My cousins dog Casey:


Kuzenimin köpeği Casey:

































1 comments:

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger