My Friend Says Hi from Prague !

3.18.2012




My lovely friend from my university Burcu has been to Prague for Erasmus for this semester. We shared a lot of things about living abroad before we go since we will have almost same experience. She has been there one month after me, when I was speaking to her, I thought that why shouldn't I share Burcu's experiences in Prague in my blog with my followers and we have collaborated with Burcu. I really adored photos that she sent me, I want to share all with you.




Bu dönem okuldan çok sevdiğim arkadaşım Burcu da Erasmus'la Prag'a gitti, gitmeden önceki dönemimizde yurtdışına gitme ve yaşama konusunda bir sürü şey konuştuk, paylaştık ne de olsa neredeyse aynı deneyimi yaşayacaktık. O benden bir ay sonra gitti, gitmeden önce ona Amerika'daki hayatımı anlatırken aklıma bir fikir geldi, neden Burcu'nun Prag'daki deneyimlerini blogumda izleyicilerimle paylaşmayayım ki dedim ve Burcu'yla bir tür işbirliği yaptık. Yolladığı fotoğraflara tek kelimeyle bayıldım, sizinle hepsini paylaşmak istiyorum.  





 I really liked her bruise and red jacket, her outfit is really suitable to this historical city Prague.


Burcu'nun beresini ve kırmızı kabanını çok beğendim, bu tarihi şehir Prag'a çok yakışmış.




Adorable !!!









Wonderful city !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger