My Facebook Page and Others

4.13.2012


I mentioned about my Facebook page in my 100th Post. Well, why did I opened it anyway? For you to see people who like the blog? Not at all.
In my blog, I choose a topic, organize the photos, prepare my writing and try to present it you the best way that I can. And, I prepare posts about me in general. So, what will I do in my Facebook Page different than that? I will share instant, short news, quotes, videos, photos which will inspire you besides my posts in the blog. I have also Twitter page linked to my Facebook page, so you can also follow me from there. I will open Pinterest soon, it is a website with full of inspiration, amazing, it will fit here definitely :)


So you can like my Facebook page from here: Caramélisée by Bige Gürsoy


100üncü yayınımda bir Facebook sayfası açtığımdan bahsetmiştim, peki neden açtım? Blogu beğenenler gözüksün diye mi? Hayır. 
Blogumda yayınımı hazırlama sürecinde bir konu seçiyorum, fotoğrafları düzenliyorum, yazımı hazırlıyorum ve en iyi şekilde karşınıza çıkarmaya çalışıyorum. Genelde kendimle ilgili yayınlar hazırlıyorum. Facebook sayfamda bundan farklı ne yapacağım? Blogumdaki yayınlarımın yanı sıra kısa, anlık haberler, ustalardan sözler, videolar, ilham veren resimler, fotoğraflar paylaşacağım. Bir de Twitter sayfam var o da Facebook sayfama bağlı, oradan da beni takip edebilirsiniz. Yakında bir Pinterest sayfası da açarım herhalde, orası tam bir ilham sitesi, tek kelimeyle mükemmel, buraya yakışır :)

Sayfamı buradan beğenebilirsiniz: Caramélisée by Bige Gürsoy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger