Having Fun on Santa Monica Pier

4.02.2012




I have shared photos and my experiences about Santa Monica before but this time we had fun with my friends, there. We ride ferris wheel, we did nonsense stuff at the beach and lots of nice photos came out. I wanted to publish them before passing to amazing Santa Barbara. I can't explain how relaxing was running on the sands...


Did you like the way I wore Marni shirt on my black dress?


Santa Monica'yla ilgili fotoğrafları ve deneyimlerimi sizlerle paylaşmıştım ama bu sefer arkadaşlarımla orada biraz eğlendik, dönme dolaba bindik, plajda saçmaladık ve ortaya çok güzel resimler çıktı. Santa Barbara'nın muhteşem fotolarına geçmeden önce bunları yayınlamak istedim. Kumlarda koşmak ne kadar rahatlatıcıydı size anlatamam...


Elbisenin üzerine Marni koleksiyonundan tşörtümü geçiriverdim, beğendiniz mi?


















                  













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger