Old Town - Hillcrest, San Diego

4.28.2012




Today was full of joy for me. No one should offend but I love walking around and discovering new places alone. So, I left my room and firstly went to Hillcrest. This is a nice place with lots of shopping stores and restaurants. I love the most vintage stores. I will show you what I bought for 1, 2 and 4 dollars soon, you will be amazed. After this journey, I went to Old Town. Here is a touristic place possessing Mexican style all around. I ran into many different stores such as soap, candle, leather goods, candy stores. I couldn't take photos in vintage stores because they didn't allow me but I took a lot of pictures in Old Town (the other half will be on tomorrows post). So, enjoy! Have a nice weekend with full of joy as always ;)


Bugün benim için çok keyifliydi. Kimse alınmasın ama kendi başıma gezmeyi ve yeni yerler keşfetmeyi çok seviyorum. İlk önce Hillcrest diye bir yere gittim. Birçok mağaza ve restorantıyla çok güzel bir cadde. Vintage mağazalar en sevdiğim oldu. 1, 2 ve 4 dolara neler aldığımı yakında göstereceğim, çok şaşıracaksınız. Daha sonra, San Diego'nun turistik yerlerinden biri olan ve her yerin Meksika havasında olduğu Old Town'a gittim. Sabun, şeker, mum, sırf deri eşyalar olan çok değişik mağazalarla karşılaştım. Vintage mağazalarında resim çekemedim çünkü izin vermediler ama Old Town'da çok çektim (fotoğrafların diğer yarısını yarın yayınlayacağım). Keyfini çıkarın! Her zaman olduğu gibi de keyif dolu bir haftasonu geçirin ;) 










From the museum:




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger