Happy Friday!

10.28.2012


Happy Friday! What it means? Being with your beloved ones. Two girls you see around me are my friends for like 10 years. Friday was the birthday of one of them. Happy birthday and thank you for wonderful cupcakes :)
I was wearing my vintage vest (got it from U.S) with long sleeve Mango knitwear, my jeans and pointy-toed Zara flats. It was so cold, but I was so comfortable :)

Harika bir Cuma oldu! Bu ne demek, çok sevdiğin arkadaşlarınla beraber olmak. Fotolarda gördüğünüz iki kız benim 10 yıllık arkadaşlarım, ne mutlu değil mi. Cuma günü Merve'nin doğumgünüydü. Beraber nice senelere canım arkadaşım ve harika cupcake'ler için teşekkürler :)   
Vintage yeleğimle (Amerika'dan almıştım), uzun kollu Mango triko, skinny jeanlerim ve sivri burunlu Zara babetlerimi giydim. Çok soğuktu, biraz üşüsem de çok rahattım :)
Bana buradan oy vermeyi unutmayınnn! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger