Summer Days

10.15.2012


Summer days are just not ending in Istanbul. Boots are out but they can't be in use. As you see, it is so sunny, warm and shiny in Istanbul. You know all the items on me. My white Mango pants, assymetric Zara top, Urban Outfitters lace flats and Massimo Dutti bag (it is my common bag, u know) are combining my outfit. And of course, enjoy the view of Istanbul Bosphorus.
Find out my newest collaboration on my Facebook page ;)

Yaz günleri resmen bitmiyor ve iyi haber uzun zaman da bitmeyecekmiş. Ama bir yandan da içimden bir parça soğuk olmasını ve montlara sarınmayı istiyor. Bu kıyafetimdeki tüm parçaları biliyorsunuz. Mango beyaz pantolonum, asimetrik toz pembe Zara üstüm, Urban Outfitters dantel babetlerim ve Massimo Dutti çantam (her zaman takarım, çok yakıştırırım her şeyle bilirsiniz). Ve tabii ki Istanbul boğazının süper manzarasının tadını çıkarın. 
Yeni işbirliğim hakkında Facebook sayfamdan bilgi edinin ;)












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger