New Discovery: Karabatak Cafe

10.20.2012


During Fashion Week I discovered a cafe which has really nice and ethnic atmosphere. Here really makes me happy and gives me enthusiasm of all, even study as you see in the photo :) I suggest you all to go there to taste different deserts and coffee (capuccino in the photo). Especially if you are a coffee addict like me you will thank me after going to this cafe. You will also like the different design, the smell of grapes like vinery, the ethnic atmosphere of Karaköy. Karabatak Cafe will be my absolute destination from now on. 
Also, I want to share with you an exciting news. I have begun to write for Fashion Parkway about fashion activites in Istanbul. You can see my first article form here.

Moda haftası sırasında Karaköy'de bir kafe keşfettim. Çok değişik ve güzel bir atmosferi var, alıştıklarımızdan çok daha farklı diyebilirim. E tabi Karaköy'ün atmosferinin de buna katkısı büyük. Hani çay ya da kahvenizin verdiği huzuru mekanda da hissetmek istersiniz ya işte Karabatak Kafe'de bunu bulacaksınız, fotoğrafta gördüğünüz gibi beni ders çalışmak için bile motive etti diyebilirim. Özellikle benim gibi kahve delisiyseniz, kesinlikle bana teşekkür edeceksiniz. Kafenin değişik tasarımını, üzüm salkımlarından gelen şarap kokusunu ve sokağını çok seveceksiniz. Buranun yeni müdavimlerindeniz artık.
Ayrıca, size çok heyecanlı bir haber daha vermek istiyorum. Fashion Parkway adlı online dergide yazmaya başladım. İlk yazımı buradan okuyabilirsiniz.  















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger