Heels and Pants

10.05.2012


I can't wear heels that much. I don't feel comfortable but I love this combination, pointy-toed heels and fabric pants, they look professional together. I am planning to wear these heels to fashion week. What do you think? 
On my Facebook Page, you can see some photos of old Istanbul, I am planning post them tomorrow.

Biliyorsunuz, topuklu ayakkabı çok fazla giyemiyorum, rahat hissetmiyorum. Ama bu kombini sevdim, sivri burunlu topuklu ayakkabı ve kumaş pantolon, birlikte çok profesyonel gözüküyorlar. Aklımda bu ayakkabılarla çok güzel bir kombin daha var, moda haftasına giyebilirim. Siz de beğendiniz mi?  
Facebook sayfamda, 1925-50 arası eski Istanbul'dan fotolar bulabilirsiniz, yarın onları yayınlamayı düşünüyorum.





  






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger