İFW Day 3

10.13.2012


I couldn't be able to attend ifw day 2, it was a lazy day with my best friend and lots of cup cakes, you understand what I mean :) Anyway, day 3 was awesome especially with Özgür Masur's magnificient fashion show, I am so impressed by the collection, by atmosphere and also by music. I will discuss more about the collections later and a nice video is coming up. Wait for it :)

Moda haftasının ikinci gününe katılamadım, en yakın arkadaşım ve bir sürü cupcake le tembel bir gün geçirdik, ne demek istediğimi anlarsınız :) Her neyse 3. gün harikaydı, özellikle Özgür Masur defilesi bugünü özetlemeye yeter. Hem koleksiyondan hem de müzik dahil atmosferden çok etkilendim. Daha sonra kolleksiyonlar hakkında yorum yapıcam ve güzel bir video da gelicek. Bekleyin :)
































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger