FNO 12 - What I was Wearing?

9.15.2012


In FNO, I have to be both comfortable and chic. I was shining with my shiny gold sneakers, neon bandage skirt and colorful necklaces. It was pretty cold, so sweater was a must-have. My vintage bag has a completely different look but it gave a different mood to my outfit. What do you think?
You can find videos at my Facebook page.

FNO'da hem rahat hem şık olmalıydım. Dikkat çeken parıltılı ayakkabılar ve neon renkli etek ve kolyeler kullandım. Soğuk olma ihtimaline karşı mutlaka hırka giymeliydim. Vintage çantam çok farklı bir havada aslında ama bu kıyafetin modunu değiştirdi. Siz ne diyorsunuz?
Facebook sayfamda geceyle ilgili videolar bulabilirsiniz.














13th September - FNO '12 Istanbul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger