New Look of Caramélisée

9.09.2012



Hello everyone,
I am so excited of the new look of my blog. First of all, I changed the general design of the site, it is more clear and still cozy. My header image is made of real caramel and me. From now on, new era begins for Caramélisée, wow this is assertive I know, never mind :) 
But this time I am ready for this season, I will post more things to inspire you. You can follow me via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin'. Also, you can subscribe with your mail to see immediately what I posted. You can share my posts which you like on Fb, Twitter and Pinterest. 
I hope you will like it, I am so excited :) You can contact me via bigegursoyblog@gmail.com to share your comments, I will be more than happy, you can be sure.  
Just inspire and enjoy !

Herkese selam,
Blogumun yeni görünüşü nedeniyle çok heyecanlıyım. Genel tasarımını değiştirdim, daha net oldu ama samimiyetini de korumak istedim. Başlığım gerçek karamelden ve benden oluşuyor. Artık Caramélisée için yeni bir dönem başlıyor, biliyorum bu çok iddialı oldu, boşverin :)
Ama şunu söyleyebilirim ki, yeni sezona hazırım, artık blogumda size ilham veren ve keyiflendiren daha çok şey bulacaksınız. Beni FacebookTwitterPinterest ve Bloglovin' sitelerinden takip edebilirsiniz.. Mailinizi yan tarafta gördüğünüz yere girerseniz her yeni yayın koyduğumda mailinize gelecektir. Ayrıca, beğendiğiniz yayınlarımı yazının altında gördüğünüz logolardan Fb, Twitter ve Pinterest'ten paylaşabilirsiniz.
Umarım beğenirsiniz, gerçekten çok heyecanlıyım :) Bana bigegursoyblog@gmail.com 'dan mail atarak yorumlarınızı bildirin lütfen, emin olun çok sevinirim.
Just inspire and enjoy !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger