Sunday...

9.16.2012


Many people don't like sundays, because you know the next day school or work begins. But, sunday means preparation for the week for me which means recharging full energy. Generally, I have breakfast with my family, then we drink Turkish coffee and read newspaper, we try to go to a exhibition if there is any, afternoon I hang out with friends for couple of hours, then maybe a cure for the week and watching a good film. Then, the week starts. This is the perfect sunday for me.
This week:
1- I read L'Officel, the new Turkish edition. I really liked it because it is full of fashion news and it defends exactly what I defend which is the sincerity and the real side of fashion. That means fashion is not something to dream and just wearing designer clothes.
2- I went to Eminönü and felt the chicness of nostalgia. I will post the photos this week.
3- I started to change my eating habits, I don't eat everything I find now :) Also, I went on training.
4- Before that, I had a good breakfast in Dinette with my bf thanks to his coupons he got months ago.  
5- I had an amusing time at FNO.
6- Today, I will go to photo exhibition of Istanbul at 50's, I will post photos tomorrow.
What did you do this week?  Happy Sunday!
-p.s: One of my beauty-savers is on my Facebook page.

Birçok insandan pazarı sevmediğini duyarım, çünkü ertesi gün ya okul vardır ya iş. Ama pazar benim için haftaya hazırlık demek yani hafta için enerji depolamak. Genellikle pazarları, aile kahvaltısıyla başlarız güne sonra Türk kahvesi eşliğinde gazetelerimizi okuruz. Eğer hoşumuza giden bir sergi varsa, ona gitmeye çalışırız.  Akşama doğru arkadaşlarımla vakit geçiririm, eve gelince gerekli bakım varsa onu yapıp güzel bir film izledikten sonra uyurum. İşte bu benim için harika bir pazar olur ve hafta başlar.
Bu hafta:
1- L'Officiel dergisinin Türk versiyonunu okudum (yeni çıktı). Gerçekten çok beğendim çünkü içinde birçok moda haberi var ve benim moda hakkında savunduklarımı savunuyor yani samimiyeti ve modanın gerçek yüzünü. Yani, moda sadece hayal etmek ve tasarımcı kıyafetleri giymek değildir.
2- Uzun aradan sonra Eminönü'ne gittim, hem nostaljinin şıklığını yaşadım hem de Istanbul'un farklı bir tarafını daha tatmış oldum, farklılık isteyenler yarım gününü orada geçirsin. Bu hafta fotoğrafları koyacağım.
3- Yeme alışkanlıklarımı değiştirdim, artık önüme her geleni yemiyorum :) Daha fazla su içip yürüyüşe çıkıyorum.
4- Ondan önce Gökhan'la aylar önce aldığı kuponlar sayesinde Dinette'te güzel bir kahvaltı yaptık, herkese tavsiye ederim.
4- FNO'da çok eğlenceli vakit geçirdim.
5- Bugün, 50'lerde İstanbul fotoğraf sergisine gideceğim, Caddebostan CKM'de. Fotoğrafları yarın yayınlarım.
Siz ne yaptınız bu hafta? Mutlu bir pazar olsun hepimize!!
-p.s: Saçlarımın doğal sarısının sırrı Facebook sayfamda :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger