No Time for This?

9.30.2012


University has begun, only weekend left for nice and fun activities. Sometimes I feel like caught in a trap, I can see my future now, I am trying to finish my projects with my coffee when it is raining outside. Lots of homework wait for me, I am feeling like I can't spare time to my hobbies. I want to share an interesting story of my instructor which made me so surprised: He also works in another university in Strasbourg where he lives, he is coming to Turkey to teach us and at weekends he is going to meetings in all round the world. He is flying one country to another in one week constantly. This story should be an example for us who can't find any time to do things. Let's give freedom to what we want to do and find time to do all things we want. What do you say about it?
You can find hint on my Facebook page about what I will post tomorrow.
On sunday, I feel like emotional like always and want to share my thoughts with you :)
You can find some photos I love and find inspirational down there.

Okul başladı, güzel ve eğlenceli programlar yapmak için haftasonum kaldı. Bazen kendimi kapana kısılmış gibi hissediyorum, geleceğimi görür gibi oluyorum şu anda, dışarıda yağmur ben evde kahve eşliğinde projelerimi bitirmeye çalışıyorum. Bir sürü okuma ve ödev beni bekliyor, kendi zevklerime vakit ayıramayacağım korkusuna kapılıyorum ama bir yandan da zaman konusunda beni hayrete düşüren şu hikayeyi paylaşmak istiyorum sizinle. Bu hafta yeni bir hocayla tanıştım dersimize giriyor, bu adam hem yaşadığı Strasbourg'da ders veriyor, hem bize ders veriyor, hem de her haftasonu dünyada nerede olduğu belli olmayan yerlerde toplantılara katılıyor. Bir hafta içinde 3 tane uçak yolculuğu... Bu hikaye hiçbir şey yapmaya zamanım yok diyen bizlere örnek olsun, hadi bu sene içimizden gelen her şeyi serbest bırakıp yapmaya zaman bulalım. Bir de bunu deneyelim ne dersiniz?
Yarın bloga koyacağım fotoğraflar hakkında ipuçlarını Facebook sayfamda bulabilirsiniz. Bir pazar günü daha duygusallaştım ve kendimi ifade etmek istedim sizlere :)
Aynı zamanda aşağıda bana ilham veren değişik fotoğrafları bulabilirsiniz.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger