Going to School

9.26.2012


Today is the first day of my last university year. Let's see what is waiting for me? White pants suitable for fall and navy blue silk shirt, of course I am wearing flats under that :) It is so comfortable for school. 
I am getting my camera with me, I will post some other photos about the day at night. For now, I am wishing you a good day.

Evet bugün son üniversite yılımın son günü. Bakalım bizi neler bekliyor? Bahara uygun beyaz pantolon ve lacivert üstüm, altına elbet babet giyeceğim :) İşte klasik bir bahar görüntüsü ve okul için kesinlikle çok rahat.
Foto makinemi yanıma alıyorum, akşama gün hakkında daha fazla fotoğraf koyacağım. Şimdilik size güzel bir gün diliyorum.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger