Bunları Seviyorum

12.20.2011


                                   <span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>These earrings are Nicole Romano. She has such fun costume jewelry and was kind enough to give me a box of jewelry for my clients! The lace dress is Camilla and Marc.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress, Camilla and Marc; Earrings, Nicole Romano</span>#inline_16


                                                  <span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My friend gave me this vintage Hermès purse from Paris as a thank you. I seriously cried when she gave it to me. Good friends are hard to find :) This rose knuckle ring is by Sylvie Markovina.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Vintage Hermès; Ring, Sylvie Markovina</span>

                                     <span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My boyfriend designs hats in addition to other things, but this one’s from Rag & Bone. The Fish Bone Pendant is vintage and a gift from my boyfriend. It was in one of those bags he brought home. Jackpot.


</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Hat, Rag & Bone; Pendant; Vintage </span>#inline_17

                                <span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>CC Skye is one of the first designers that let me pull from her 9 years ago when I started as a stylist. I think we helped each other out! I will always support her jewelry!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bracelet, CC Skye </span>#inline_14

                                <span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Top, Corey Lynn Calter; Shoes, Louise Goldin x Topshop; Clutch, Balenciaga</span>#inline_15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger